Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Project

10/15/09 My brochure is done. I have created a brochure that outlines the project so that communicating with the instructors is more efficient. We have a logo now, thanks to Gavin. Jade wanted to design the logo, so she is a little pissy about the new logo. I told her that she needs to work on designs for our shirts and sweatshirts. She got excited about that and has started working on it.

10/18/09 I started facebook and myspace pages last week. At first it was a lot of work and I found it to be pretty annoying. Now, I am seeing the benefits. I am starting to enjoy not only catching up on old friends, but also chatting with new ones. The interest groups are great and I am meeting many, many people. I am excited to start putting training pics up.

10/21/09 Kevin bought a the first season of a show called “Human Weapon.” It is great! Two guys train for a week or so with different masters of a martial art and then fight a master at the end of training. The fight at the end of the training seems dumb, but watching the training is awesome! I would love to go and train with masters… well, maybe not. I think that I will already look stupid while I am training, it would be worse with a master.

No comments:

Post a Comment