Saturday, October 24, 2009

Project

10/22/09 I talked to a Karate instructor and he seemed interested in the project. He has to meet with some administrative people and let me know what they say. So, I am waiting on a response.

On a more productive note, Jade is excited about making shirts for us to wear on camera. She is busy working on designs. For now, I am just going to have the logo and/or website on them. When Jade has something really cool to put on a shirt, we will definitely wear those.

10/24/09 I went to get my hair done and told my hair stylist about the project. She is so cool; she just told me what we are doing with my hair. As I was leaving, she lectured me about coming in more often. Since I am going to be on camera, I am not allowed to have obnoxious roots. So, I have to come in more often during the project.

After meeting with her, I stopped by the Krav Maga training studio. One of the instructors seemed really excited about the project. We are going to meet next Wednesday to talk about legalities and semantics.

It is exciting to get closer to the actual training. I think I am going to start my workout routine next week. I am going to post it so that everyone can follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment