Saturday, February 20, 2010

Expenses of Training

I have been addressing the expenses involved in the project. The project involves training in at least three different forms of martial arts, maintaining a web site, gathering data, interviewing instructors, writing articles and blogs, etc. For the training, I am training for one hour a week and practicing for 15 minutes a day, three days a week. I think that this is the minimum time a person would be willing to invest.

If I was seeking training as the average person, I would be very happy with the cost. Many of the studios/schools offer free uniforms with at least a 6-month contract, if they require one at all. The monthly tuition generally allows a student to attend many classes a week. From what I have seen, the consumer is getting a good deal.

Honestly, this is a great time to get involved with martial arts/self defense. There are a lot of different styles to choose from and the rates are pretty reasonable

No comments:

Post a Comment